A Chicagoland Urgent Care/Family Group is looking for family practitioners, internists and emergency medicine physicians.
We are looking for an experienced, board certified doctors to work at one of many Immediate Care Clinics in the surrounding suburbs of Chicago. Candidates must be board certified in the state of Illinois.
We have an immediate need for both full and part-time positions.
• Integrated medical information system
• Excellent team approach to providing care
• Reasonable, predictable schedules
• Clinical autonomy with excellent subspecialist support
• Energetic focus on excellence and patient centered service, quality, safety and patient flow
• Comprehensive benefits
• 100% paid occurrence based malpractice
• Pension Plan and 401K
• ACLS and PALS certification at onset and maintenance of certification throughout employment
• Computer/typing and advanced communication and organizational skills
Staff openings offer flexible scheduling, including:
• Weekday nights only
• Weekends only
• Combination of weekday nights and weekends
• Part-time (benefit eligible), hourly and full-time (shareholder track) positions
Please submit your resume when responding to this ad. Please respond ONLY if you have the required experience and qualifications.